Flat Fork® - Digital Fork Level indicator - Levels Loads
FLAT FORK INCREASES THE SAFETY WHILE WORKING WITH LOADS
Even your best forklift drivers may experience problems judging the tilt of their forks at height. The risk of pushing pallets in or out of the racks from a wrong tilt position of the forks is extremely high. The Flat Fork Level Indicator enables the driver to see the position of his forks immediately.
FLAT FORK REDUCES DAMAGE TO GOODS, PALETs AND RACKS
The most important damage to goods, racks and equipment in general is often due to an incorrect position of the forks.
Flat Fork prevents forks from damaging goods by stabbing into the load, folding racks or damaging pallets.
FLAT FORK INCREASES YOUR PRODUCTIVY : WORK QUICKER AND MORE EFFICIENTLY
Your drivers will not like to admit but it is a fact that they spend a lot of time searching the correct position of the forks while manipulating pallets.
Flat Fork enables the work to run more smoothly, faster and safer, both when lifting and lowering loads as well as driving.
- simple and fast calibration and mouting on side mast by means of strong niodyme magnets (mount on left or right side of mast)
- accurate within 0.25 of a degree, clearly indicates whether the forks are horizontal or not
- can be used combination with attachments such as bale clamps, telescopic forks, carpet mandrel, etc.
- clear LED lights indicate the position of the forks
- solid ABS box with protection class IP67 and CE label
- uses 2 standard D type Alkaline batteries with a lifespan of 1 year or approximately 1600 working hours
- switches on and off automatically by motion sensor
- low investment cost
- no maintenance
- Not permanently fixed to mast
- Works on most lift trucks