Brigade bbs-tek acoustic reversing alarms
The bbs-tek® white sound® reversing alarm is a unique reversing alarm using broadband sound. Instead of “beep..beep..beep”, this alarm creates a “ssh-ssh” sound which is gentle on the ear.
Reversing alarms are vital for safety but can lead to noise nuisance and irritation for employees and residents. The bbs-tek® reversing alarm makes a unique sound on a unique frequency, which solves the nuisance problem.
Special specifications of bbs-tek® white sound® Backalarm :
- Eliminates noise complaints of traditional alarms
- Strong, sustainable and waterproof
- Compliant to SAE J994 standards
- Broadband "Shh... Shh...Shh..." sound
- Big choice in loudness, from 62dB to 107dB
Brigade bbs-tek® types and models :
- 'Heavy duty' models : BBS-102 en BBS-107
- 'Medium duty' models : BBS-82, BBS-87, BBS-92, BBS-97
- 'Light duty' models : BBS-62, BBS-67, BBS-72, BBS-77
- bbs-tek® BackChat® : self-speaking alarm BBS-BC-01
- bbs-tek® Smart : SA-BBS-97 (77-97dB), SA-BBS-107 (87-107dB)
Smart Backalarms from Brigade, automatically adjusting to the noise level of the environment.
In environments with varying noise levels a ﬁxed sound level alarm may be either too loud (nuisance) or too quiet (dangerous). The bbs-tek® white sound® reversing alarms continuously react to the surrounding noise level and self-adjust their warning. Ideal for vehicles and machines used in working environments with very different noise levels.